I'm a freelance graphic designer, illustrator and photographer based in Sussex, England. I've always had a love of drawing since before I learned to read and write! I did Photography A-level as a teenager which sparked a lifelong passion for taking snaps. I'm qualified in professional graphic design and have over two years' experience working from a medium sized marketing agency, where I'm responsible for their graphic design needs. This involves a variety of skills and tasks from image altering, to icon and infographic creation, print and document layout. I am currently involved in a big project to redesign the company website and have recently created a new brand identity for the company.
- Creating flyers, booklets, business cards, corporate documents and web layouts
- Creating tailor-made branding including business stationery
- Creating diagrams, infographics and icons for web or print
- Illustration both digital and on paper
- Photography, particularly nature/wildlife
- Photo optimising/alteration
- Organising printing on your behalf (this is outsourced)
This isn't an exhaustive list of everything I can offer, so I'd be happy to discuss your needs via email or on the phone.